The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
What P U C is used for?
It is used in the treatment of,
- Pyrexia of unknown origin, fever and pain, associated with common childhood disorders, tonsilitis, upper respiratory tract infection,
- Post-immunization reactions
- Post-operative fever, after tonsillectomy
- Other conditions, where patient is unable to take oral medications
It is also used in the prevention of febrile convulsion, headache, cold, sinusitis, muscle pain, arthritis and toothache
What MECONERV is used for?MECONERV contains mecobalamin, which has the following uses:
- Is required for proper red blood cell formation and neurological function
- Functions as a cofactor for methionine synthase, which catalyzes the conversion of homocysteine to methionine and thus helps to maintain normal levels of homocysteine – an amino acid in blood